lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

celosa HYUN

Case 1 (22 days)


Hyuun: Do you have experience concerning the "two/two day"?
Yong nod....
Hyun: woa, really?
Yong: in school.....
Hyun: when?
Yong: high school..
Hyun: What did u do then?
Yong: After school ended..We watched a movie, ate and went home...
Hyun: Today it's kind of the same.. Did u do anything else special?
Yong: I've never done anything really special..
Darkroom: Ehm of course I was curious..
I thought: " Oh that's how it is..."


Case 2 (couple saving account)


Women: Yonghwa had a transaction before..
Hyun: Really? ohhh...
Yong: What kind of transaction?
Women: Last time during busan
Hyun: Ohhh...I see
Yong: What transaction? Yong a little nervous
Women: Seems like savings
Hyun: Oh u did it before?
Yong: When did I do it?
Women: When you're student
Hyun (Did he have savings experince?) with stiff expresion.
After the women said that is kindergarten registration savings records...
Hyun expresion change from stif expresion become Bright smile expresion.

Case 3 (The reason yong dislike of pool)




Yong: U wanna know the reason for my dislike of pool?
Hyun curious
Yong: There were females playing pool with us.
Hyun: A female?! (with high tone)
Yong: I was with a friend, and competed with the 2 ladies.
Hyun (very serious)
Yong: But I LOST Badly.
Hyun: Really?
Yong: After that, I decide not to play pool anymore.
Hyun (this is really the reason?)
Hyun: I see... (with jealous expresion I think..ke..ke.ke)

Case 4 (ueno juri)
1. (oppa)
Yong: Oppa..(to ueno)
Ueno: Oppa?
H:…!
MC: Oh....no way!
Y: Practice (calling me Oppa).
H:…
Y: (glancing at Hyun) No, nothing.

2 (Yong taking pic with ueno)




Y: Miss Juri…. (bringing out his phone)
H: Do you want me to take a picture of you?
MC Kim: ‘Do you want me to take a picture of you?’!!
MC Park: Look at her eyes!
Y: To boast to my band members~
MC Kim: She didn’t sound so pleased.
H: One, two, three!
H: It didn’t come out very good. Hehe…
MC Kim: The picture is blurry.
MC Park: Did she do it on purpose?

3 (Ueno is yong ideal)




H: Ueno Juri is your ideal, right?
Y: What’s it like to actually see her?
MC Park: It’s a sensitive issue.
Y: Yes, she’s my ideal.
H: So? What was it like?
NY: You should be careful, there.
Y: I think it’s just the same.
MC Park: What’s the same?
Y: …as the image I’ve been imagining.
H: Hmm….You’re right.
Y: Hey~
H: Why?
Y: You’re not jealous, are you?
H: No~
H: No, I’m not like someone~
JW: That kind of remark, ‘I’m not like SOMEONE~’

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario